This resource contains six possible user journey examples to demonstrate the application of StayWise. The user journey's are outlined below:-
- The Firefighter User Journey document sets out how delivering StayWise activities can provide evidence for the Operational Firefighter Apprenticeship.
- The Watch User Journey document sets out how StayWise activities provide fun and measurable engagement activities to address local risk.
- The Station Plan User Journey document is an example of how StayWise resources can be used in response to a spate or spike in incidents in a station area.
- The Head of Prevention User Journey document shows how StayWise resources can support the delivery of prevention targeted to risk, to address the aims of the CRMP.
- The Station Open Day User Journey document explains how StayWise provides fun and accessible activities to support your community as part of a station open day.
- The National Campaign User Journey describes the pre-selected bundles of activities available on StayWise to support national campaigns.
These documents set out an objective, provide a solution using StayWise and describes some key benefits.
How To Use
Fire and rescue services can use these documents when planning how they will implement StayWise into their prevention practice.