This accessibility statement applies to www.staywise.co.uk
This website is run by CFOA. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- there are not alternative descriptions for images when using screen readers
- there are not subtitles on video elements
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 7 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commissioner (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
StayWise does not have a switchboard, therefore the most efficient method of contact is via email.
We do not have an office that is open to members of the public.
Find how to contact us https://staywise.co.uk/contact
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
StayWise is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to not all images having alt descriptions and not all text on the website being a minimum of 12pt, a further breakdown of these issue can be seen listed below.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Images from the image gallery don’t have appropriate alt descriptions. We are planning to fix this in the coming weeks.
- Some text around the site (mainly noticeable in the footer) is below the guideline of 12pt in size. We are increasing the size and checking the rest of the website and we are planning on fixing this by September 2021.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
All content is within the scope of the accessibility regulations.
What we're doing to improve accessibility
- Ensuring that all text on the site is a minimum of 12pt.
- Creating a new media manager to ensure that images have an appropriate alt description.
- Adding contents sections to large pages to allow users to skip to the sections that they want to read.
We hope that these improvements will be completed by September 2021.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 27th July 2021 and it was reviewed on 27th July 2021.
This website was last tested on 27th July 2021 and we conducted our own testing.