Do children know the difference between a safe substance or a dangerous substance? This is a story which provides information about what can happen when a poisonous substance is mistaken as a soft drink. Through producing a poster, the children can provide information to others about the dangers of poisons.

Resource Details
Age Group
Delivery Type
  • Blue Light User
  • Teacher
  • Everyone
Time to deliver
  • 30 mins
Resource Type

How To Use

This lesson demonstrates through a story, how easy it is for a poisonous substance to be mistaken for a safe drink. Learning about keeping safe is so important and this activity will highlight a range of poisonous everyday items that the children will come across on a daily basis.

Appears in these campaigns